This Code is your assurance of the high standards of our Member Colleges and the home study or distance learning courses they provide.
Click on the Colleges tab, above, to check our list of Member Colleges
Code of Ethics
Members of ABCC pledge themselves to maintain the highest standard of integrity in all their dealings and, in particular, they undertake:
1. To ensure that any information they give about the choice of a career, the prospects in a particular career or a prospective student's studies shall be accurate to the best of their knowledge, and that any advice they give to prospective students and others shall be given in good faith and the best interests of the persons to whom the advice is tendered.
2. To take every reasonable care to enrol students only for courses that are suited to their individual needs and educational status, or for tuition for examinations for which the students are likely to be eligible.
3. To inform students in their prospectuses and/or enrolment application forms of the conditions on which they are enrolled and to include in advertisements only statements which accurately reflect such conditions.
4. To make fair regulations governing their relationship with students, and to treat equitably those who, through circumstances beyond their control, are unable to comply strictly with their regulations.
5. To provide efficient tutorial service, to maintain adequate and appropriately qualified tutorial and administrative staff and to issue to their students without undue delay adequate and reasonably up to date tutorial literature and instruction suitable to each student's needs.
6. To encourage their students to complete their courses of study and to do everything reasonably possible to enable the students to derive full benefit therefrom.
7. To issue only certificates or diplomas that fairly represent the instruction given and not to make any statement or to imply that any such certificates or diplomas are equivalent to a degree or to a certificate awarded by a recognised examining body.
8. To maintain the highest ethical standards in their publicity by making no statement in any advertisement, prospectus or publicity literature, or by correspondence or orally, that is knowingly untrue or wilfully misleading; and in particular by publishing no examination results or statistics or particulars of their tutorial service of staff that are knowingly inaccurate or misleading.
9. To encourage fair, dignified and honourable competition10. To ensure that all examinations and assessments related to accredited courses are administered and supervised to the standards as laid down by the appropriate external body.
10. To ensure that all examinations and assessments related to accredited courses are administered and supervised to the standards as laid down by the appropriate external body.
11. To prepare and maintain a record of the working procedures of the business that can be readily available to a responsible person in the event of the sudden death or major illness of the principle manager of the business. According to the set up of the business alternative arrangements are acceptable. ABCC is prepared to confidentially hold a copy of such a document.
12. To arrange for ABCC to be notified immediately if such an incident occurs that might cause the business activities to be in jeopardy.
13. To ensure that their staffs are acquainted with this code, that they are given all facilities for complying with it, and are encouraged to honour it in the spirit as well as the letter.
We agree to comply with this Code
Is this code helpful to you? We would value your comments.
On 9th September 2013 at 11:56, Dan-Azumi Twani wrote:
I was considering enrollment in other writers schools but your speed,efficiency and Unique way of attending to student affairs attracted me to your school.And now I have decided to enroll with THE WRITERS BUREAU LTD. Keep up this tempo of efficiency and Intergrity.Thank you. Best regards, Dan-Azumi Twani
On 7th February 2013 at 14:34, collins Goodness Chuks wrote:
it's ok by me
On 30th December 2012 at 14:11, K B ASHOK KUMAR wrote:
I would like to join WRITERS BUREAU, but the fees and charges are pulling me back. What about the postage fee from me to OUR BUREAU...!
On 19th December 2012 at 01:45, martha jessie wakuku wrote:
I really enjoyed reading your code of ethics. Id like to enroll.
On 8th December 2012 at 06:31, Zahra J. Saleh wrote:
I would love to take this copywriter training course. However is it possible to provide further discount. Also I will like to pay the fee by instalment. Thanks & regards Zahra